My Interview with Smart Indian Women Magazine

11:58 PM

Last week I was interviewed by Smart Indian Women Magazine. Its a magazine of the WOMEN, by the WOMEN, and for the WOMEN.

An excerpts from my interview:

Thanks for taking the time to chat with SIW. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog.     

Razina : Hello, my name is Razina and I’m from Uttar Pradesh, now settled in Bangalore.
I’m the author of the blog RaaaZzzfoodlove which caters to the hardcore foodies around the world. My blog is a journal of everyday food being created and clicked by me and in the process my kitchen flavors are preserved forever.

What makes your blog so unique and why should people read it?          

Razina : My blog goes very well with its caption “blogging my everyday meal”. Readers can come to my page and enjoy everything that is being churned and relished by me and my family, may it be vegetarian or a non-vegetarian affair, sweets, desserts, cakes, bakes and so many varieties out there
I also actively connect with readers on my blog as well as facebook fan page and as a result I’ve made so many friends along the way.

Read the full interview here:
http://www.smartindianwomen.com/blog/an-interview-with-blogger-razina-of-raaazzz-food-love/

Thank you Smart Indian Women Magazine!!!

You Might Also Like

6