Sweet Eid celebration at my home

10:36 AM

Today is the third day of Eid, alhamdulillah so far so good. First day we had lots of guests. On the second day few friends visited us and we planned for an outing which got cancelled due to bad weather. Today being the 3rd day, its Bangalore bandh to protest against the increase in sexual crimes against women and children and hence no outing is possible today as well. Insha allah will plan something during the weekend. Also, today we are completing 6 years of our marriage. 

In the meantime, I'm sharing some random pics of Eid celebrations at my home....
 Menu includes
1. Sheer Khurma
2. Shahi Tukda
3. Samosa
4. Rasmalai

Some fun eid moments of Amaan

Eid sweets at my mom's place, don't panic seeing the quantity, my family is not a sweet lover, they had some 20+ guest coming over. Hope I could get a visa and ticket and travel today itself...... :)


Wishing everyone Eid Saeed!!!

You Might Also Like

13