Apno Ko Apne Dum Pe Jeena Sikhao

4:53 PM

My dad is my role model, he has taught me how to live my life on my own and be self-dependent. The caption “Apno Ko Apne Dum Pe Jeena Sikhao” is very apt for him. He has a great impact on my life as a whole right from a very young age.

He not only encouraged me a lot in my studies but always guided me to take part in all the events and competitions happening in school which led to my overall development. He was very much amicable and we were more like friends. He instilled in me the confidence and patience that I needed to lead my life successfully. He was always of the opinion that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body and because of that he gave much importance to meditation and physical exercises.

Once I had got chicken pox when I was in third standard and that too right at the time of my final exams. Since I had not attended school for few weeks, I was crying and did not wanted to write the exams, but my father instilled in me the confidence to go ahead and do my best. When the results day came, I was too tensed about it. My father once again gave me the confidence that I will get good marks and guess what, I not only passed the exams but also I stood first in the class. My happiness knew no bounds and I learnt the art of self-confidence from then on. Year after year I secured 1st place in class and when I reached grade 10, the entire class was tensed for the board exams and were going for tuition's right from the beginning of the year, but I did not go for any extra coaching and I relied only on my teachers. My father taught me how to manage my time and study well. I was also not tensed about the board exams, instead remained calm and just did my studies. And when the results were announced I was the top ranker of my school. Right after my graduation, I joined the work force and became self-dependent. My father taught me how to best utilize my money and save for the future. My father actually held the light and made me self-dependent and self-reliant person who can take her own decisions and live her life in a well-balanced way. I've learnt the art of 'Apne Dam Pe Jeena' from him. We can face every situation if we know how to face it and a little wisdom and systematic planning can make our life successful. 

There are times in life when we are faced with adverse situations, but we should have the courage, strength and system in place to stand against it. http://www.hdfclife.com/ are sharing the same message. Think about the future of your family, invest wisely and teach them also to do the same. Let your family live a happy life, with systematic savings and insurance plan.

Disclaimer: Narration in this website are a work of fiction. The characters do not exist and are purely imaginary. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

You Might Also Like

0