Get a better Car with Quikr NXT!

2:56 PM

I've been using my current car for almost 10 years now, it looks so old and there are so many scratches and bumps on it. As a result, I spend lot of money on its maintenance and repairs every now and then. 

There were many instances when my car break has failed and also there were times when it just refused to start. I'm just fed up of using it nowadays and want to upgrade it immediately. But getting a new car is really not within my reach and so I am planning to buy a used car. I can definitely save lot of money and get a brand new looking used car as there are so many people selling their cars on QUIKR, some just few months old, some hardly driven as the owners are either relocating or upgrading their own cars. 

When I approached agents for showing me some used car on sale, they just talked positive of all the cars and quoted a very high rate, off course as it included their commission too and they were in a hurry to make money. Finally a friend of mine suggested me to check http://www.quikr.com/ and I was really amazed to see that we can buy and sell cars directly without any middlemen in between. I was also fascinated by their QUIKR NXT chat feature, which allows us to chat with the prospective sellers directly without disclosing even our phone numbers. 
At an instant, I decided to buy a car via QUIKR NXT feature available on QUIKR, the details of which I have outlined below:

I would select the option of Car and Bikes and then opt for the city of Bangalore as I reside here. Then I would tick the option of the car model that I would prefer, give my budget range, year of manufacture and fuel type. I would also give my color preference and select the areas near to my home. By doing so only those cars will be displayed on my page which matches my criteria. I can then select the cars to my liking and chat with the prospective sellers. I can discuss the features of the car in detail, kms run and can request the pictures with any angle, and all the queries that I would have while chatting instantly. I can chat with the sellers of all the cars that I would like and shortlist a few of them. Since all the chat is recorded, I won't get confused between so many options that I would discuss and can see each chat later and compare each one of them. I would then take my decision on which car to buy and send a chat message to the particular seller and finalise the deal. Not only that, I am also planning to sell my current car through QUIKR NXT.

See how easy it is to buy and sell on Quikr using QUIKR NXT, and the best part is that the whole deal is finalized with out a single phone call.

You Might Also Like

1