Redefine your smart phone experience with ASUS ZenFone 2

4:53 PM

ASUS ZenFone 2 will be launched in India on 23 April 2015.

It is the world’s first smart phone with 4 GB Ram and I’m so excited about it. I’m pretty sure that this phone will bring a revolution in the smart phone industry and will redefine the smart phone experience not only for me but for all the users out there.

The 5 reasons why I feel that ASUS ZenFone 2 will redefine my smart phone experience are mentioned below:

Vibrant Design – I usually buy gadgets looking into its appearance first. When I saw the ASUS ZenFone 2, I just fell in love with the dashing and sleek look of it. It has got luxurious brushed-metal finish and is ergonomically designed which gives it an elegant look and easily fits in pocket. It will be available in 5 vibrant colors which are osmium black, sheer gold, glacier grey, glamour red and ceramic white. I will definitely go for glamour red as it looks so cool and trendy.

Ultimate Performance – The ASUS Zenfone 2 is the world’s first smart phone with 4 GB Ram. It is powered by 2.3GHz 64-bit Intel Atom Z3580 processor. It allows for greater gaming experience, seamless video playback, uninterrupted internet surfing, multitasking and data transfer without any lags. Performance is upto 3 times smoother and gaming experience is upto 7 times faster.

Brilliant Camera – The ASUS Zenfone 2 comes with 13MP Pixel Master camera which gives brilliant photography experience. Since I am a food blogger, I keep clicking lots of food photos every day. Also, this smart phone captures stunning, high resolution photos with zero shutter lag. It employs Pixel merging technology to capture upto 400% brighter photos at night or in low-light scenes without the need for a flash. Now I need not worry of cooking food in the morning to take better clicks, I can take excellent photos any time of the day.

Faster Charging – Since I keep using my phone throughout the day, I’m really impressed about the Zenfone 2 charging speed. It charges much faster than the traditional speed and the battery is juiced upto 60% in less than 39 minutes. So no more waiting period for long hours to get my phone charged fully and making use of it. This feature is really cool.

The ZenUI Experience – The ASUS Zenfone 2 features a brand new UI which is simpler, smarter and gives more personalized UI experience. It gives me complete freedom to choose from a variety of themes and live wall papers and to completely personalize my smart phone experience. It has got brand new features including ZenMotion, SnapView, Trend Micro Security, that not only enhances usability, but also ensures security and delivers a seamless user experience.

Well this is not all, there are many more exciting features to the ASUS Zenfone 2 which promises a new level of empowering luxury to everyone.

For more details, do look here http://www.asus.com/Phones/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/ and grab your ASUS Zenfone 2 to redefine your smart phone experience.

You Might Also Like

1