Stir Fry Okra with Onions and the Hits!!!

11:13 AM

The day I posted Jhajariya recipe, ie., about a month back, it performed normally and got the average views hit that all posts of mine gets. After a week, I was shocked to see it on the top of my weekly as well as all time popular post (and it still does so...), immediately I scanned my stats and was surprised to see that this particular post of mine has crossed 1,000+ hits in just 10 days time and not only that it still gets an average hit of 15-20 views per day, standing at 1,400+ views as of today. Well that is a big big number for me, how about you all?????

Hahaha, I know that was quite a heavy dose of number crunching, so I'm leaving you with this simple recipe for today - Stir Fry Okra with Onions or Bhindi Pyaaz Waali.....
Stir Fry Okra with Onions

Ingredients:
Okra /Ladies finger - 2 cups, chopped
Onion - 1 medium, finely sliced
Green chilli - 2, slit lengthwise, adjust to preference
Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil

Method:
In a kadhai, heat oil and add the green chilli. Saute for a minute

Add the onions and cook till it becomes translucent

Add turmeric and salt and mix

Add the okras and cook on high flame for 5-7 minutes, mixing continuously, so that it looses its stickiness

Cover and cook till done, mixing once in a while in between

Serve hot with daal, roti and rice!!!



You Might Also Like

20