Experience #UnconditionalLove with the Zenfone. Pamper Yourself!

9:44 PM

It's the month of February, the month of Valentine!!! LOVE is in the air and I created an Unconditional Love for I, me, myself on this day!!! What better way could I have celebrated my Valentine, than to pamper myself with an ideal gift to me from me!!!

With the internet and the markets flooding with discounts, offers and freebies on gifts and merchandise - red and pink, there were so many options to decide on the best and ideal gift. But since I'm a tech savy girl, I wanted to gift myself only gadgets. I have been on the lookout for smartphones with excellent features and when I stumbled upon AsusZenfone on Flipkart.com, I instantly fell in love with it and gifted it to myself.
Five reasons why I chose Asus Zenfone as my Ideal Valentine to pamper myself are:

1. Excellent Image Quality
Asus Zenfone captures professional quality photos with PixelMaster. I can click excellent food photos for my blog, save and upload it instantly. I can also capture and save all the beautiful moments of my life with just this phone in hand without any need to carry any professional camera with me

2. Impressive Performance
Asus Zenfone is powered by Intel Atom processor, which helps me in multitasking like a pro, fast surfing of high quality web pages, easy and quick downloads as well as switching from one app to another. Also, its full HD display makes my gaming experience fabulous. It really is my Ideal Valentine that caters to my need Unconditionally

3. So Many Choices, So Chic
Asus Zenfone has got so many choices to suit our needs, be it specification or the budget. The first thing I'm attracted whenever I buy anything is the looks. Asus Zenfone is just the type as it comes in different shades and I can personalize it according to my choice with wide range of accessories that it has got. Also, it is very reasonably priced

4. Dual SIM, Dual Standby
Asus Zenfone supports Dual SIM and Dual Standby features, so there is no need for me to carry 2 phones with me all the time. Signal Reception is excellent as it has got advanced antenna design. It supports network speed upto 42 Mbps DC-HSPA+

5. Long Battery Life
The Intel Atom Processor it has got is energy efficient, so I can use my
Asus Zenfone as long as I want without worrying much about the battery life. I can carry it with me on my travels and use for longer time

You Might Also Like

4